Fertility & IVF Support
Did you know that the most important time to optimize your fertility (and that of your male partner if you have one) is during the 100 days before conception occurs, whether naturally or in an IVF cycle?
We address the underlying causes of infertility through our comprehensive Fertility Audit. Using a patient-centred approach, we address the whole person, not just an isolated set of symptoms.
Our recommendations will help maximize egg and sperm quality as well as uterine receptivity.
We can help you reach your peak fertility potential, whether trying to get pregnant naturally or through IVF.
We address the following:
- Advanced Maternal Age
- Unexplained Infertility
- Diminished Ovarian Reserve
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Amenorrhea (No ovulation or Menstruation)
- Ovarian Cyst
- Short cycles & spotting
- Egg quality
- Male factor infertility
- Unsuccessful IVF cycles
- Implantation Failure
- Thin lining
- Donor Egg Cycle
- Stress and Infertility
IVF Support & Success
Our skilled team will guide you through your IVF or FET cycle with confidence.
We have worked closely with Olive Fertility Centre for many years, offering integrative care alongside reproductive endocrinologists. This collaborative approach makes Acubalance a clinic you can trust to support you through your IVF journey.
Read more on how to prepare for a successful IVF or FET cycle.
Who we see and the conditions addressed:
- Pre- and post-transfer IVF transfer day acupuncture onsite at Olive Fertility Centre
- Repeated unsuccessful IVF cycles
- Implantation failure
- Miscarriages and repeated pregnancy loss
- Donor Egg Cycles
- Thin lining
- Optimizing egg and sperm quality
- Reduce the negative effects of IVF drugs
- Balance hormones
- Regulate immune system
- Increased blood flow to ovaries and uterus
- Implantation and uterine receptivity
- Reduce negative effects of stress
- Regulate inflammation
When you’ve been trying to conceive, a positive pregnancy test brings joy and excitement. However, for many, there are uncomfortable symptoms as well. Our treatments can help in the management of:
- Morning Sickness
- Backache, Sciatica, and/or Pelvic Girdle Pain
- Threatened Miscarriage
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Placenta Previa
- Pregnancy-induced Hypertension
- Breech Presentation.
- Cervical Ripening & Labour preparation
Male Factor Support
The importance of sperm quality cannot be overstated. It can impact miscarriage rates, as well as the future health of the baby. Because men are producing new sperm all the time, we have a significant opportunity to impact quality. We’re here to help you with:
- Low Sperm Count
- Decreased Sperm Motility
- Decreased Sperm Morphology
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Poor liquefaction
- Decreased sperm motility
- Prostate swelling
- Pre-mature ejaculation