Many people have hormonal imbalances, but that doesn’t mean we have to continue suffering from the symptoms just because it is common. Our practitioners help both men and women find their unique solution to balanced hormones and restore vitality by combining natural therapies and functional medicine.
We are committed to giving our patients the information and support they need to be empowered and confidently take charge of their own health and life.
Who we see and the conditions addressed:
- Unwanted weight gain
- Hair loss
- Interstitial cystitis (IC) & pelvic pain
- Hot flashes and night sweats
- Fatigue and burnout
- Feeling anxious & stressed
- PMS, irregular cycles, and menstrual spotting
- Period pain
- Heavy menses and irregular cycle bleeding
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
1 in 10 women suffer from endometriosis, a common gynecological disease where tissue that is similar to the uterine lining grows elsewhere in the pelvis and body. It often leads to chronic pelvic pain, painful periods, infertility, digestive upset, and more. However, there are many effective treatment tools offered at Acubalance to reduce inflammation, balance hormones, and regulate the immune system to reduce the pain and symptoms of endometriosis.
Symptoms associated with endometriosis we address:
- Infertility & implantation failure
- Painful menses
- Heavy bleeding
- Digestive upset
Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), is the most common cause of anovulation, which may result in irregular or infrequent menstruation, cysts on the ovaries, insulin resistance, and high levels of androgens which can negatively impact egg quality and uterine receptivity. Our specialists will give you an integrative treatment plan to help balance hormones, regulate your menstrual cycle, reduce inflammation and improve insulin levels to maintain a healthy weight and balanced hormones.
Symptoms associated with PCOS we address:
- Miscarriages (naturally or IVF pregnancies)
- Absent or irregular cycles
- Unwanted weight gain & food cravings
- Excessive facial hair growth
- Anxiety or feeling depressed
Women’s bodies are remarkable, capable of creating and maintaining life via a delicate hormonal balance. However, as women age and begin menopause the equilibrium is often unbalanced and women are vulnerable to a variety of health problems. We provide natural, gentle therapies that successfully restore balance, reduce symptoms, and get you back to being your healthy, happy self.
Symptoms associated with menopause we address:
- Night sweats
- Hot flashes
- Unwanted weight gain in the midsection
- Mood swings & Irritability
- Low libido
- Vaginal dryness
- Insomnia & restless sleep
- Irregular & heavy bleeding