This week, let’s start with some reflection in your journal. There are a few things that a Chinese medicine practitioner might ask you about your sleep. It can be helpful to keep track of these things and mention them in your next acupuncture session.
– How many hours of sleep do you get per night?
– Is it easy for you to fall asleep, or does it take some time?
– Is it easy for you to wake up, or are you groggy and slow to rise?
– Do you wake up at night? If so, how frequently?
– Do you ever get night sweats?
– Do you feel rested when you wake up?