Make those 100 days count. Acubalance Recommendations.
Reach Your Peak Fertile Potential with Pro-Active Preconception Care Before You Have Your Olive appointment. Here are some recommendations we make at Acubalance Vancouver.
Did you know that the most important time to optimize your fertility (and that of your male partner if you have one) is during the 100 days before conception occurs?
Your wait time for your Olive appointment is a great opportunity to get your mind and body in the best shape to conceive a baby whether naturally or with IVF.
We now know that the egg that is selected to ovulate each month is recruited three to four months before ovulation. The environment in which your eggs grow and mature during this crucial period can impact your fertility and future health of your child.
Your eggs need proper blood flow, oxygenation, balanced hormones and specific nutrients in order to reach their peak fertility potential.
It’s about the guys too! Increasingly scientific studies are also showing how important healthy sperm is for optimizing the chances of conception and of having a healthy baby whether you conceive naturally, with IUI or IVF.
Studies have shown that improvements in diet, lifestyle, environment and blood flow to the reproductive organs can improve egg quality in women and sperm quantity in men.
Acubalance's onsite laser acupuncture treatment protocol at Olive Fertility Clinic on IVF transfer day for Comprehensive Chromosome Screened (CCS) embryos had a higher pregnancy rate and lower miscarriage rate than embryos that did not receive Acubalance treatments on site at Olive Fertility.
- All transferred embryos were chromosomally tested to be normal. We were looking to see if the Acubalance protocol helped with uterine receptivity and implantation. Olive did a retrospective analysis for the period January 2016 to March 2018 of FET transfers that were screened for normal chromosomes. They compared those who had onsite Acubalance laser acupuncture to those who did not. Patients did better (increase pregnancy rates and lower miscarriage rates) with the Acubalance onsite IVF laser acupuncture treatments than without for chromosomally normal transferred embryos.
Natural Ways to Optimize your Fertility
- Lifestyle (moderate exercise, adequate rest, and sufficient deep sleep)
- Stress reduction & mind body tools
- Community (connections with family, friends, co workers and most importantly, yourself)
- Acupuncture and laser (LLLT) acupuncture for fertility
There is extensive research showing that that acupuncture can help reduce stress and release feel good endorphins, regulate your menstrual cycle and improve blood flow to the ovaries, uterus and endometrial lining. We recommend that you begin acupuncture prior to your first appointment for best outcome. Acupuncture is available through Acubalance during stimulation and on Transfer day onsite at Olive for your convenience.
Laser Acupuncture for Fertility
Acubalance Wellness Centre (acubalance.ca) is the first natural fertility clinic in Vancouver British Columbia to offer patients this clinically-tested system that uses cold laser to stimulate blood flow to the reproductive organs and enhance cellular energy production. The cold laser treatment is particularly promising for couples coping with ageing-related reproductive problems. Read more on Laser acupuncture for fertility >>
To book a free 15 minute consultation call 604-678-8600, email email@example.com or fill out this form to schedule your free 15 min Q&A
A healthy body weight is essential for optimal fertility for both men and women. A Body Mass Index (BMI) that is either too high or too low can reduce your chances of getting pregnant and having a healthy pregnancy. The Acubalance Health team can customize weight management strategies to help you achieve your fertility goals, and give our future generation a healthy start to life.
A Harvard based study has shown that diet can significantly impact hormone balance, egg and sperm quality and conception rates. Improving your lifestyle habits and following a fertility friendly diet can improve the quality of embryos and increase your chances of conceiving naturally or with IVF. Acubalance has developed a Fertility Diet, based on the Harvard research, that can help you get your body in the best state to conceive.
Free Fertility Information Seminar
If you want to learn more about how to optimize your fertility potential during the critical time before your initial appointment with Olive Fertility, join us to learn about:
- The fertility diet
- Ways to improve blood flow to the reproductive organs
- Proven strategies for reducing stress and manage the emotional ups and downs of TCC
- Supplements and natural approaches (including laser for fertility) to optimize egg and sperm quality
And much more!
Download the Acubalance Guide to Fertile Health>>
Remember; Be proactive and use the 3 months’ preconception period to your advantage while you are waiting for your Olive IVF appointment. Make it Count!