1/2 cup crumbled goat cheese
1 cup sliced red bell pepper
8 organic eggs
2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh oregano
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1 bunch scallions, trimmed and sliced
1. Position rack in upper third of oven; preheat broiler.
2. Whisk eggs, oregano, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
3. Heat oil in a large, ovenproof, nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and scallions and then cook, stirring constantly, until the scallions are just wilted (generally for 30 seconds to 1 minute).
4. Pour the egg mixture over the vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes until the bottom is light golden, regularly lifting the edges of the frittata to allow the uncooked egg to flow underneath.
5. Dot the top of the frittata with cheese, then transfer the pan to the oven and broil for 2-3 minutes, until puffy and lightly golden on top.
6. Let rest for about 3 minutes before serving.
7. Serve hot or cold.