2 tbsp sesame oil
1.5 tbsp minced, peeled fresh ginger
1.5 tbsp minced garlic
8 oz sliced mushroom caps
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 (8 0z) package extra firm tofu
1 cup chopped asparagus
1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/2 cup cooked/shelled edamame
1/3 cup thinly sliced green onions
2 tsp rice vinegar
1/2 tsp fresh ground black pepper
16 Bibb (aka Butter) lettuce leaves
1/4 cup chopped peanuts
2 cups cooked brown rice
1. Heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet. Add ginger, garlic, mushrooms and sautee for 5 mins. Place mixture in large bowl and add 1 tsp soy sauce.
2. Add 1 tbsp oil to pan and add tofu, asparagus and bell pepper and sautee for 2 minutes.
3. Add edamame and onions and saute for 2 mins
4. Add tofu mixture, 2 tbsp soy sauce, vinegar and pepper to mushroom mix.
5. Add cooked rice to tofu mixture
6. Spoon 1/4 cup tofu mixture into each lettuce leaf and sprinkle with chopped peanuts