1 c. red onion
2 tbsp. red peppers (hot or to taste)
⅓ c. celery
⅓ c. carrots
1 garlic clove
2 tsp. fresh ginger
4 c. cauliflower (about ½ head)
1 tbsp. olive oil
½ c. organic vegetable broth
¼ tsp. cumin
¼ tsp. curry powder
¼ tsp. cayenne pepper
½ tsp. sea salt
¼ c. coconut milk
1 tbsp. lime juice
1 tsp. fresh cilantro
- Julienne the red onions. Dice red peppers and celery. Peel and slice carrots into ¼-inch slices. Mince garlic. Peel and mince ginger. Cut cauliflower into 1½ inch pieces.
- On medium heat, heat the olive oil in a sauté pan. Add the peppers, onions, garlic, ginger, carrots, and celery.
- Sauté vegetables until tender, about 8–10 minutes.
- Add the cauliflower, vegetable broth, and all herbs and spices. Bring to a simmer (do not boil).
- Cover, cook an additional 10–15 minutes stirring as needed.
- Once the cauliflower is tender, stir in the coconut milk, lemon juice, and cilantro.
- Bring contents of pan back to a simmer for 3–5 minutes and allow liquid to thicken slightly.
- Remove from heat.