Aging is a natural part of life. However, many of us are experiencing accelerated aging as a result of systemic chronic inflammation also referred to as “inflammaging”.
Inflammaging (chronic inflammation) leads to accelerated aging and degenerative diseases including premature fertility decline. We are meant to live to about 120 years of age but instead we die in our 70’s to 90’s -- and, during our last decade we suffer from many preventable and reversible diseases such as alzheimer's, heart disease, and arthritis.
The good news that these diseases are not necessarily age-related diseases. They are lifestyle-related diseases. Your sleep habits, exercise routine, diet, emotional well-being have a huge impact on how well you age because they can negatively or positively impact body inflammation.
At Acubalance, our multidisciplinary approach helps turn back your biological clock and it starts with an in-depth evaluation of your overall health.
We then recommend research-based and time-tested treatments combining Chinese medicine, acupuncture, naturopathy, nutrition, functional medicine, lifestyle changes, facial rejuvenation acupuncture, mind body stress reduction tools and laser/photobiomodulation (LLLT) to reduce inflammaging and improve cellular repair to slow down and reverse accelerated aging and degenerative diseases.
Rather than the traditional symptom-based approach, we focus on patient-centered care and provide a whole system approach.
If you are looking to maximize your health and enjoyment of life, Acubalance can help with:
- Skin concerns such as dryness, skin tone, midlife acne, rosacea
- Wrinkles and lines with facial acupuncture rejuvenation (why not look good as well as feel good?)
- Night sweats and hot flashes
- Sleep disorders such as insomnia, difficulty falling asleep, waking-up frequently, or restless sleep
- Mood swings, irritability, depression, anxiety, or nervousness
- Menstrual cycle changes, including heavier periods, uterine fibroids, spotting between periods, or skipped cycles, as well as worsening PMS (premenstrual syndrome)
- Decreased libido
- Unwanted weight gain
- Alzheimer's, fuzzy thinking, impaired memory and attention
- Digestion issues such as irritable bowel, bloating, or acid reflux
- Joint and muscle symptoms, including inflammation, stiffness or pain
- Pelvic or urinary complaints, including urinary incontinence urinary tract infections (UTIs), pelvic prolapse, and more.
Contact us at 604-678-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your complimentary 15-minute phone Q&A to find out how we can help you turn back your biological clock. Or, if you are ready to look and feel younger, book to see us in-person for a consultation and health audit.