TG'IV Therapy is a great way to support your nutritional needs and bring you to optimal health. At Acubalance, Dr. Kali MacIssac ND, will assess and evaluate each patient and together with you decide the best treatment plan to fit your needs.
What Is IV Therapy?
Though most people likely know about micronutrient IV therapy from the news and media (think celebs hooked up to get their pre-show or post-binge nutrient fix), there are many significant benefits to IV therapy that not everyone knows about:
- IV therapy is inherently more effective than taking oral supplements and correcting intracellular nutrient deficiencies.
- Intravenous (‘in the vein’) delivery methods target nutrients directly to where they are needed: the cells.
- IVs bypass the digestive system, which occasionally can block the absorption of nutrients.
- IV nutrients are given in therapeutic doses greater than the minimum requirements set out by the RDA (recommended dietary allowance)
- IVs are not only more effective but easier than oral dosing
- All of our IV nutrients are preservative-free and we use only the highest quality activated forms of available nutrients.
- Who is IV Therapy for?
IV Therapy is for everyone. It helps relieve fatigue, anxiety, digestive issues, allergies, hormonal imbalances, infertility and unwanted weight gain.
After your Acubalance check-in, we will set you up in our studio with a small group of 3 to 4 people. The IV Therapy can last 45 min to an hour during which time you can relax with some meditative music or catch up with your friends. You can even bring your laptop and finish up your latest project or surf the net and use our free Wi-Fi.
When Can I Start?
What Is IV Therapy?
Here’s a little information about IV Therapy, why you should consider it, and how to get started.
The Benefit to Cells: Effectiveness and Safety of IV Nutritional Therapy
If you are interested in asking more questions about IV therapy, you can call to schedule a free 15-minute phone consultation, or drop Dr. MacIsaac an email at email@example.com.
Ending the Frustration With Endometriosis
If you’ve been struggling with endometriosis, whether or not you would like to get pregnant, give us a call at Acubalance and ask us how we can help.
Top 5 most common health conditions we treat at Acubalance
Rather than the traditional disease-centred focus approach, at Acubalance we address the underlying causes of disease using a patient-centred approach addressing the whole person, not just an isolated set of symptoms. The traditional medical approach of treating the symptoms and not the underlying cause is like medical wack-a-mole. As one symptom disappears another appears or eventually reappears. The result is chronic poor health ... and hence The Top 5 Common Conditions.