3 cups cooked no-salt-added cannellini beans from 2 15-ounce bean cans, drained and rinsed
4 cups tightly packed fresh spinach leaves, tough stems removed
1 small red onion, quartered and thinly sliced
2 1/2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
2 1/2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine beans and onion.
2. Slice spinach into thin ribbons and add to the beans.
3. In a separate small bowl, whisk together mustard, vinegar, and Italian seasoning.
4. Pour dressing over the bean mixture and stir to combine all ingredients.
5. Serve immediately or chill until ready to use.
From Whole Foods