1 pound new potatoes, halved or quartered (depending on how big the potatoes are)
3 tablespoons olive oil
Coarse salt and ground pepper
1 pound skinless salmon fillet
3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1/4 cup snipped chives
10 ounces baby arugula
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon oil; season with salt and pepper. Roast 10 minutes on a large rimmed baking sheet or cooking pan that has been previously oiled. Turn potatoes frequently to keep from burning
3. Turn potatoes, and push to sides of sheet; place salmon in center, and season with salt and pepper. Roast until potatoes are tender and salmon is opaque throughout, 10-15 minutes.
4. Transfer salmon to a plate; break into large pieces with a fork.
5. While salmon is cooking, whisk together vinegar, mustard, chives, and remaining 2 tablespoons oil in a large bowl; season with salt and pepper.
6. Add arugula and potatoes; toss to combine.
7. Top salad with salmon pieces.