1 head of cauliflower, broken in florets
1 can chickpeas, rinsed, drained and dried with a dishtowel
1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
Extra-virgin olive oil
Sea salt & black pepper
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon seeded mustard
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Toss the chickpeas and cauliflower together in a large roasting pan with three tablespoons of olive oil and a big pinch of salt.
3. Shake well and place in the oven for approximately 35-40 minutes or until the cauliflower is golden. Check frequently and turn over to make sure the cauliflower doesn’t get too dark.
4. Meanwhile, whisk together the mustards, vinegar and 1/4 cup olive oil with a big pinch of salt and some black pepper.
5. While the chickpeas and cauliflower are still warm, toss them with the mustard dressing and parsley.
6. Serve warm and ENJOY!