2 salmon fillets, skin-on
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 tablespoon lime juice
1/2 cup mango, l diced
1 cup strawberry, diced
1/2 firm avocado diced
1/4 cup green onions, chopped
1/2 jalapeno, stemmed, seeded and finely chopped
2 tablespoons of cilantro chopped
1 tablespoon orange juice, freshly squeezed
1 tablespoon lime juice, freshly squeezed
1 tablespoon coconut palm sugar or to taste (optional)
1/8 teaspoon salt
1. Mix all the salsa ingredients together in a bowl and chill.
2. Preheat a grill to medium.
3. Brush both sides of the salmon with the olive oil. Season the salmon on both sides with salt and pepper and some lime juice.
4. Place the fish on the grill, skin side down and cook for about 3 minutes then turn the fish 45 degrees and cook for an additional 3 minutes. Turn the fish over and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until cooked through to the desired degree of doneness.
5. Remove the fish from the grill and serve with the fruit salsa spooned over the fish. Serve immediately.